• We believe that the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
• We believe that there is one God, revealed in three; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the mighty God, the
everlasting Father, who came in the flesh as the only begotten Son of God. In the office of the Holy Spirit,
Christ regenerates, anoints, pours out, fills, convicts, and works (Isaiah 9:6, Mark 12:29, John 1:1-18, John
14:6-11, I John 5:7).
• We believe in the deity and sinless humanity joined in perfect union of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, His sinless
life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right
hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory (I Timothy 3:16).
• We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through faith and repentance in the precious blood of
Christ (John 14:6; Acts 2:21; Eph. 1:7).
• We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (John 3:3; Titus 3:5; II Cor.
•We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the
believing prayer of faith (I Pet 3:21, 2:24; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5).
• We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7, which is given to believers who ask
• We believe in water baptism, we participate in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ and receive an impartation of
glory; to live in the newness of life (Romans 6:3-5).
• We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
(I Cor. 6:11, Romans 8:13).
• We believe in the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming (I Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-57).
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation
(I Thess. 4:13-18; II Cor. 5:10; Rev. 20:11-15).